27 June, 2007

home visit...

I visited Mrs. Peterson today. I asked her how Mr. Peterson was. He is in a nursing home right now for his dementia symptoms from his Parkinson Disease. He was an apprentice for Frank Lloyd Wright. Apparently he still remembers the past quite well. He is having a hard time learning new things, like using a walker and such...

I met these wonderful people through Jean Larson, another window washing customer. I said a prayer with Mrs. Peterson last year. I think I will bring her a little writing about healing, or love, or such next time I visit her. For now, I have to focus on getting to the nursing home sometime, she told me that she would let him know that I will be stopping by soon. Maybe I will give him a lil framed prayer as well or something...

Thanks for all the love to day Nightingale!

No comments: