13 December, 2008

Justice... ( This is from 4-23-08 I just didn't finish it till now...)

"...verily justice is my gift to thee and the sign of my loving kindness..."
-Baha'u'llah



There are so many times we see inJustice throughout our days.

One could get wrapped up in
their love for Justice that they
could begin to hate inJustice to
the point that they become angry
from its presence, because they don't
know how to deal with it, or they may
just flee not wanting the fear, anger, or
anxiety that can come from it's presence
in our lives.

I have seen people do this.

 I have done this.

I am learning to love inJustice.


Loving it the same way I love the dark.

Without knowing of its existence, I would never appreciate light to the same depth...

Baha'u'llah says to see the good in ALL things.


Wouldn't that include the negative?
And to simply agknowlage injustice
and mildly "appreciate" it's existence
may not be enough. It is a funny
relationship, cause although we
should work for it's abolishment
we can still love it for the perspective
that it offers.


Any thoughts on this anyone?

2 comments:

clyde said...

If injustice and other bad/disagreable things are ignored we are not only ignoring the problem, but also the potential solutions. To not see injustice is merey to say that one is afraid of the implications of changing the status quo. Because change means going out into something unknown. And yet, why should we be afraid? We're given clear directions that say justice is "the best beloved of all things". So no worries:)

been blessed said...

Rock on Cindy... I appreciate your comment.

Thank you so much!

B