30 December, 2008

SNOW SHIZZLE





This entry was written on 12-23-08

Have you ever gone snow-shoeing??
Well today I tried it for the first time
and I absolutely loved it!



I am at Cindy's parents home in Wausau, Wi
for the holiday. Gary, Cindy's dad, let me use
all of his gear and I got all bundled up for
snow-shoein' adventures and off we went!!



I really loved the time we had...
I had been working so much this
last week, I forgot I hadn't taken
any time for myself lately... woah.

Good thing to do!!


It
has
been
really
nice to
see Cindy...

what a blessing she is to my life.

I have been thinking a lot lately about how much she supports my sustained increase in faith (and I her, hopefully). It is lovely to have someone to bounce thing off of and see how your own thoughts sound. Some time we don't take the time we should to figure out how we are going to approach an idea or thought. I is nice to have someone there to be able to trust to talk too things about and see how they sound... Trust. I love that word. The funny thing is for me that word really means “someone who I can talk to as a total equal and doesn't see themselves as above my thought processes”. Of course the key there is “doesn't see themselves” even though they may be. Cindy often times really surprises me with the things she comes up with. Often times I find myself, cause most of our conversations are pretty free of ego, mesmerized at how she sees something and it helps me to gain a new perspective. Is that how my conversations should be with anyone?

The answer: YES!

And with
Baha'u'llah's
help I am striving
to work on that. So
all of you who have
normal interactions
with me, try to pick up
on it in our next conversation...
never know, I might just trust you
enough to let go and listen.............. :-)

I really love you all. Thanks for reading my thoughts.

Benjamin H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

clyde said...

Wow...feeling pretty flattered right now. Thanks for the kind words. You inspire me!