12 December, 2008

Service...


Today my brother and I went
and picked up some salt for my
Grandmothers water softener.




Also brought her a new chair my mom bought for her. Then
we helped her string up some christmas lights out side.




These simple acts of service I am called on to do for my family are like spiritual food for me. I wonder if they know that...

I
am
so
happy
that
God
made
us
to
feel
good,
no,
great
after
we
serve
others.

It's like a big fat spiritual sandwich.

I love it.

Oh, oh, oh--> THE BEST PART-

I said to my Grandmother
when leaving her house "now
come here and pay me for what
I've done for you with a big hug!"
And she just got all smiley and
happy and gave me a great hug!
I was so happy about that... It
made me feel so
c-o-n-n-e-c-t-e-d
to my family in a way that I
really
appreciated at that moment.

Peace.

NOW GO SERVE YOUR FAMILY AND SEE IF YOU FEEL IT TOO!!

No comments: