20 March, 2009

Blessing # 843,251,989,983 Chocolate from Cindy.

So, I know that my last
few posts have been
much more serious,
and that they have been
far more involved. Today
I decided to make another
entry highlighting my latest
blessing.


First a little Background:

Case File # 483
Cynthia Long

Age: 23
Location: Nancy, France
Sex: The coolest woman ALIVE (hands down)
Attributes: Patience, Kindness, Love, Understanding, Persistance
Skills: Ninja costume wearing skills,
Cooking skills,
Picking out the best chocolate ever skills,
Nurturing children
Translating languages (French to English/English to French)
The list goes on and on


Background file continued on page # 677

SO.

What is the blessing I speak of? Well probably getting chocolate from Cindy (see photos for proof)!! Oh, and if you live in the Twin Cities area, I may be willing to do a little sharing, call me up!

:-)

#1 photo- "mine"

# 2 photo- "mmm smells gooooood"
#3 photo- "proof."

The problem with this gift you ask??

None really, it's just that today is the last day of the Bahá'í Fast, and all though I did open them up to get a couple of quick smells (hey that isn't cheating, right?) I have to wait until 7:26 pm... ugh.

LOL

No problem... I can wait.

THANKS CINDY!!!


1 comment:

clyde said...

Wow. It's a shame this Cindy girl, who has time to send chocolate hasn't yet commented on your lovely blog post about her gift. All I can say is that it's probably that dumb technical school in Nancy, France that has technical difficulties ALL THE TIME and so she only has internet at random times for 30 minutes a day. But it's working now, so I can say YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!