12 March, 2009

Tanks God.

Oh coffee how I love thee...

Anyhow...

I am having another before-the-sun-wakes-up breakfast. I love it.

The fast takes my weaknesses and shines a big fat spotlight on them. Better put would be to say the Sun of Reality shines on my weaknesses at this time.

Baha'u'llah likens this fasting to the Sun and obligatory prayer the Moon... Makes more sense every year...

I really have had some tests this fast (reletive to my capacity of course).

Finding more and more reason to turn
to the writings of this Blessed Cause
is my best friend. Becoming intimately
aware of my meekness is DOPE. Hard
to swallow at first but after a bit opens
my heart enought to SEE and there it is.

This understanding... this "arfan" (sp*?)...

Thank you Baha'u'llah for your kindness.

Thank you Abdu'l-Baha for your lowlyness

and teaching me what it is to be a servant... I
am happy to know I will ever be able to strive
toward that goal.

*throws up his hands and says "I'M HUMAN!!!! WOOHOO!!!"*

Okay, I'm done.

No comments: