12 March, 2009

To the Bahá'í Youth of Iran...

My heart pours out love to you all...

I am one man in the United States. However insignificant this letter may be in it's effect, none the less I feel it important to write it.

I am delighted to do the service I am doing for the Bahá'í community in the United States in your honor. My dedication to the service I render to the Cause is no doubt increased when I think of your beloved souls being denied such basic rights. I want you to know that I have written my senator and my representative in the U.S. Government asking them to please pass a resolution to help the Bahá'ís in Iran.

I also want you to know that I have been helping to start a chain of Jr Youth groups, and I do it all in your name. I promise to dedicate all of my service to you blessed youth until religious freedom is established and you are more able to openly render service to our 5 year plan and all the other future endevors asked of us by our Universal House of Justice! I pray for you daily. I cry when pondering your hardships but am bolstered by the Masters words "Be happy, be happy, be full of joy" and I am then moved to thank God for all that is happening. No doubt in the end and now we can thank God for the unity this is bringing us all!

A rush of emotions fill my heart at this moment. I want you to know that if I could travel there and embrace you each individually and tell you how much I feel like your brother I would. Instead I will stay here and continue my work for the faith making sure to dedicate every minute to your blessed souls. May Baha'u'llah accept my prayers and offerings.

Your brother in service of this Beloved Cause,



Benjamin Hartin


If anyone is reading this and doesn't know what it is about please read this.

3 comments:

Nobodyatall said...

This is sweet.

been blessed said...

Thanks for reading this Marjan, if you know any youth in Iran or know someone else who may, please forward them the link. I would really appreciate it.

B

afsaneh said...

man, agreed completely. thank you for putting all these feelings into words.