02 October, 2009

Blog-binge

So, I don't know why I blog-binge, but here I go again.

A spill of thoughts...

My hands look old sometimes. I wonder why.

I am at a coffee shop. Eating an energy bar that has brown rice syrup. GO ME for not eating sugar, and GO CAFÉ for having an alternative to your muffins and bars!

Just put some Laura Harley and some Norah Jones on my GPS so I can listen to it in the car... oh yeah.

Kinda wish I worked at the airport still. It was so peaceful working there. I loved it. Planes taking off and landing all the time provided a fun meditative spectacle while I was taking a break. I read a lot of books there too. Such a good book reading job I had (Yoda-like sentence that was...) Anyhow, yeah, sometimes I float back to that peaceful time in life in my mind and wish I were there again, so wonderful. I would walk up in the terminal and sit and just watch all the people. So fun to do. So fun. To do. There were people from all over the world, such a beautiful sight. Thanks for all your goodness dear airport! I think I will go visit sometime on the light rail...

1 comment:

clyde said...

I remember how much you liked working there. You should definitely go visit!