06 October, 2009

It is said that we can be our own worst enemy...

My blessing today is being my own best friend.


Woke up, had breakfast with Roshan before he took off, then it all began.

First, work emails and calls while watching Ellen. Next, off to get dressed and ready for action, then to the Baha'i Center for a couple of hours, then to my first of two deliveries of driers, which I did solo as well, might I add.

After I got back to the cities and said "Self"

At that I replied "Yeah?"

Then I said to myself "What do you want to do tonight?"

I said "I don't know"

"Come on, be decisive"

To which I replied "I want to study more about business, but I want to eat good, probably the great Chinese place in Dinky Town. Probably General Tao's Shrimp. And if I am good enough and get far with my studies, I would like to treat myself, but I don't quite know how yet."

"Sounds pretty decisive to me!"

And I said "Yeah I have my moments!"

So then I went there and ate that very dish! So good. I studied a lot too!

note: Did you know that the Virgin Group runs all their companies (Virgin Records, Virgin Airlines, Etc...) in very entrepreneurial ways? They keep there staff very small, then when they grow one company too big, they split in half and make more companies... kinda reminds me of a zygote... weird.

Good Stuff.

Then- I was like huh... I deserve a little treat after all this studying,after all my brain is fried... ok so it wasn't fried, but I neededR & R. SO! Why not go to Acme Comedy Club and see Robert Hawkins for a little Tuesday night fun?

"ok."

GREAT TIME!

Thanks self. Good night.

2 comments:

clyde said...

I approve of this self dialogue. It's the kind that I need to improve in myself, and i'm slowly doing it. Go you, for being so good to yourself!

been blessed said...

THANKS! That really means a lot coming from you. I appreciate it alot! :-)