03 October, 2009

Zombies. What a blessing...


I love zombie movies.
I wouldn't say "I love
zombies", that would be
dumb, they aren't even real
(just so you know).

So I just saw Zombieland with Stefano,
Christoph and Roshan (all hilariously
fun movie going friends) and it ROCKED.
Hands down best movie of the year. Eat
your heart out Snakes On A Plane' fans!
This movie was double the fake gore,
double the slapstick, and double the fun!
Oh, and did I mention it has Little Miss
Rock)!?!

Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson)is the MAN. I love his sensitivity and stupid wit (also, breaking stuff is cool). At one point, in all seriousness he says "I haven't cried like that since Titanic!". Brilliant.


The incident with Bill Murray?


Even more brilliant (I loved that scene).

The love story was GREAT- Overall, good, clean,
mostly chaste fun! I loved the silly corny-ness of it (if
you will). The "not telling each other real names cause
they don't want to get attached to each other" sort of
thing made sense... I mean that's what I would do if I
lived in Zombieland...



The sickest thing about the whole
experience of corn syrup fun- As
they were killing all the Zombies, I
have to say I thought once or twice
"Ya know, I'd love to have a go at
that myself!"... kinda bothered me,
but I'm sure I'll get over it.

Thanks Zombieland!

No comments: