02 October, 2009

New entry.

I am inspired by Cindy to write (click on her name and read her entries, one really funny one is called "My Boss". Anyhow, you will see that she has some beautiful things to say. I dare you not to be inspired.)

It is 1:24am and I need to get up in a few hours...

Do I care?

Apparently not right now.

  • I want to grow closer to loving myself the same way I love all things God has created.
  • I want to get my life coaching certificate.
  • I want to see my family more.
  • I want to sing with my brother.
  • I want to be in touch with my father more instead of spending so much time being scared of loosing him.
  • I want to love people without them thinking it is too much.
  • I want to just be trusted that my intentions are pure, they are.
  • I want to put aside my desires and seek something Greater.
  • I want to change all my "I want to's..." to "I will's..."

Thanks for the inspiration, that felt good.

1 comment:

clyde said...

I've never had anyone give me good press. I'm flattered. Thanks:)