18 April, 2008

5:28 am...

I wonder what today will bring...

Undoubtedly there will be placed in my path things to learn from,

guidance, assistance,

possibilities, opportunities,

obstacles, etc.

I wonder about all these things and how few I actually catch vs. what's really there...

huh.


I am excited to go see my Dad today. He is in the VA Hospital again...

I don't like telling people about my Dad and his sickness
and how bad he is doing at any given time... It is weird to
be told "we don't know if he will make it through the night"
or similar things, but every month or two having to hear
that gets a little more than weird. It seems intolerable...
I have a friend who has been dealing with these things
for much longer than I, she has so much patience...


But alas, I know I have been given everything
I need to cope, deal, succeed, and be just fine with it.

Thanks Baha'u'llah.




~me~

No comments: