23 April, 2008

justice...

"...verily justice is my gift to thee and the sign of my loving kindness..."
-Baha'u'llah 



There are so many times we see inJustice throughout our days.

One could get wrapped up in 
their love for Justice that they 
could begin to hate inJustice to
 the point that they become angry 
from its presence, because they don't 
know how to deal with it, or they may 
just flee not wanting the fear, anger, or 
anxiety that can come from it's presence 
in our lives. 

I have seen people do this

I have done this. 

I am learning to love in Justice


Loving it the same way I love the dark.

 Without knowing of its existence, I would never appreciate light to the same depth... 

Baha'u'llah says to see the good in ALL things. 


Wouldn't that include the negative? 
And to simply agknowlage injustice
and mildly "appreciate" it's existence 
may not be enough. It is a funny 
relationship, cause although we 
should work for it's abolishment 
we can still love it for the perspective 
that it offers. 


Any thoughts on this anyone?

No comments: