09 April, 2008

Do they EVEN know...

Do they even know that they are the ones who inspire me? Do they know that their actions are a huge part of the impetus for my progressions through actions?

Could you imagine living 160 years later than a manifestation of God and finding out you are related by blood to the first few believers in His Cause?

Now peep this, on a much deeper level what if you were to understand through the writings of the core of your faith that you were a direct SPIRITUAL decedent of courage gifted souls, souls who's very breaths were breathed that they may speak to another about the Greatness of the Day in which they live, ones who would overcome the most weighty of obstacles and torturing that their Beloved Cause may see another day, the ones who had the complete and total honor of being called 'Dawnbreakers'!?! Because if "reality" is actually very much spiritual and not physical, wouldn't a "spiritual dependence" be far more deep, far more impressive, far more part of your soul and what makes up who you REALLY are?

Well, yeah, that happened.

And you are what makes up the world around me. The closest people to me in my life. My dearest friends. I see you act, I see you move, I see you change for the better, I witness you being Spiritual Decendents of those amazing Dawnbreakers, and it touches me. It not only touches me but is, as I said before, part of the impetus for positive change and movement in my life. What more inspiration do I need than you? Why would I ask for any more? You don't know that I look up to you, perhaps because I haven't cared to give anyone that burden, but I say it here cause I feel you should know.

Your collective attributes resembles what some call God. I see beauty in your individual dedications to whatever it is that you dedicate yourself, your time and your lives too. I have been told that sometimes when I am this straight forward with people, even close friends, that it can make people shy away, that maybe it is TOO sincere. Thus I write this on my blog. You can skim over it, know I am talking about you, and leave it at that, or you can comment about this, or give me a call. Doesn't matter to me in the slightest, I just wanted you all to know this about how I feel for you.

MUCH love my BeLOVEd Friends!

Benjamin

5 comments:

bengrymes said...

thank you ben! much love- grimes

Hannah Scott said...

Awww, Ben! ::tear::

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Ben! And I know exactly how you feel. I sit back and think the same thing about the youth around me, all the time. It's such an inspiring group of people.

Unknown said...

Funny also because I just wrote about these things too
http://speedyanisa.livejournal.com/

Aaron Brungardt said...

right on. I completely agree.