16 April, 2008

Another Wednesday, another noodle...


A few years back a couple of my good friends began a weekly get together for all people. Turned out to be a great place to socialize with neighbors, peers, co-workers, family and friends, as well as a great way to teach people about the Baha'i Faith! The creators found pasta was something they could both buy for a low price, as well as please a lot of mouths by keeping it a vegetarian menu.

The title of this would be auspicious endeavor?



'PASTA NIGHT'



(has a nice ring to it eh?)



simple.
direct.
concise.

Why do I bring it up?

(note: I knew you would ask!)

Well, this is a pretty fantastic time to bring it up actually! It is Wednesday.

----------- ----------- ------------ ------------ ----------- ------------- ------------- -------------
(please fold and tear your screen at the dotted line)



I just saw some kids getting off the
bus outside before I came upstairs
to write this, they are all Jr. Youth.
They were asking "Hey, when can
we come to Pasta Night?" there
were 8 of them! I was like "Dudes
and Dudettes! It's tonight!!
Come at 7pm!!". So that's pretty
sweet. Hopefully they all
wanna/can come...



Whateves, we keep that in Baha'u'llah's hands and keep on keepin' on.

That's just how we do.
detachment

(hopefully I have some left... scarce these days...)



So now it is time to tidy up what the last couple days of irresponsible living have reeked on our apt (as i look around it seems about 15 mins worth of work) and then it is time to go to the store, and come home to cook up some pasta!

Totally diggin' it.

Still.


Thanks only to the Dayspring of the morn of Reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for a second I thought that last line was "Thanks only to the Dayspring of the MOM of Reality."

I was like hmmm, haven't heard that one before. That's sort of creative I guess.....

:)